Saturday, September 12, 2009

More Hate Poems

Every time I hear "I love u",
the hollowness stabs me.
A sharp, peircing pain, that-
seep to the marrow of my being.
I yearn to spit on these,
turn my face and walk away.
But this body is a beggar,
or rather a parah dog that licks,
the thrown way morsels.
And then-
Bask in the glory that never was!

*---------------------------------*

My heart, as hard as a rock,
Is tossed in the jungle of love.
Yearning, not for the footstep
of a wandering prince
The fun of being trampled on,
I've had enough for a moksha and more.
All I yearn for is freedom-
from the treachery of this body.
I know my freedom will be won-
The day I start hating you.

*---------------------------------*

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shades of Kamala Das in this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. ente kannu onnu angott thettiyapozhek ivide bhayankara poem oke ezhuthi kalanjalle.. !! :-P

    ReplyDelete